Beachy Media was hired as the digital Agency of Record for Lucas Bols USA to help Damrak Gin break into the North American market. The summer campaign strategy combined influencer marketing, email acquisition, and a paid/organic social media strategy. Highlighting the Dutch way of life, the campaign focused on Amsterdam’s bicycling culture.
As gin originally derived from jenever, a Dutch invention, Damrak is proud to be the Amsterdammer among the London boys. With its cheerful bottle and fresh citrus notes, Damrak is everything but a standard London dry gin. Damrak is a real Amsterdammer: proud yet accessible, clever yet genuine and fresh.
- Content creation, ideation, and execution
- Coordination with international team on brand guidelines
- Paid and organic social media execution on Facebook and Instagram
- Dark ad strategy on international Instagram account
- Identification of 2 major influencers for bike giveaways
- Negotiated terms of influencer contracts
- Optimized giveaway to increase brand’s Instagram followers
- Created an email acquisition campaign on a third party platform
- Integrated email acquisition campaign into Facebook
- Winner randomly drawn at the end of the campaign
- Lifestyle photography
- Product photography