Owned by Deckers Brands, HOKA ONE ONE® is the fastest growing, premium running shoe brand in the world. Two life-long runners launched HOKA in 2009, after years spent handcrafting and shaping lightweight shoes with extra-thick midsoles. Initially embraced by ultrarunners because of their enhanced cushioning and inherent stability, HOKA now offers models for all types of athletes who enjoy the unique ride the shoes provide. In 2015, Beachy Media was signed as the lead consulting firm for overhauling HOKA ONE ONE’s social media strategy. We completed a 58-page audit of their social assets including an extensive competitor analysis.
After the analysis, we built the inaugural HOKA ONE ONE Blogger Ambassador program featuring five geo-targeted social influencers. Spanning from the audit, we created and implemented the entire Boston Marathon social media activation. Finally, we served as the primary digital media consultants on their first-ever female-specific marketing campaign #PonytailExpress.
- Identified 5 influencers
- Negotiated deal memos for 6-month contracts
- Provided each influencer unique link to track conversions
- 58-page social media audit
- Social media strategy overhaul
- Digital-specific event photography and video
- 2015 Boston Marathon social media activation
- Coordinated race-day elite athlete Instagram takeover
- More/Fitness/Shape Women’s Half Marathon Instagram stunt with TODAY Show anchors