Beachy Media served as the marketing and communications lead for McDonald’s fundraising campaign. Over 5 months, the team raised $400,000 through a digital crowdfunding campaign. Beachy Media handled public relation activations, event marketing activations, e-mail marketing campaigns, crowdfunding platform communications, and sponsorship promotional opportunities.
Michel McDonald is the Chair Emeritus for the Recording Academy’s non-profit, MusiCares, former tour manager for Dave Matthews Band, co-founder of ATO records, and founder of music management company, Mick Management.
Mick Management represents Ray LaMontagne, WALK THE MOON, Of Monsters and Men, Leon Bridges, Maggie Rogers, Jon Batiste, and others. On the 20th anniversity of his sobriety and 50th birthday, McDonald raced the 2019 Ironman World Championships to raise money for MusiCares and the Ironman Foundation.
- Executed email and e-newsletter strategy to promote the campaign and to update campaign backers on training and fundraising goals
- Managed social media promotions with sponsors and partners
- Provided copy for social media updates to Michael’s personal network
- Client liaison with Ironman and production teams
- Coordinated with client media connections for press opportunities
- Pitched McDonald’s story to endemic and non-endemic press
- Five national media hits
- Promotional cards
- Birthday party invitations
- Social media content