Beachy Media served as the public relations agency of record for Oiselle. In one year of engagement, Oiselle was featured on the cover of Women’s Health and Runner’s World as well as 70+ media outlets including the New York Times. Beachy Media handled the launch of the “Kara Collection,” Kara Goucher’s first-ever recovery line as well as the media blitz upon Oiselle signing professional athlete and body positivity advocate, Allie Kieffer, to their professional team.
Founded in 2007, Oiselle is a Seattle-based by women, for women athletic apparel company that has always loved to go fast and take chances. Oiselle makes running apparel for female athletes of all ages, paces, and places and bring together a community of women who love to move, run, and fly. Their mission is threefold: make great product, improve the sport, and build the sisterhood.
- Created a workflow for two agencies and the internal team
- Worked with a digital agency to create a year-long execution strategy
- Developed quarterly email acquisition campaigns with a CPL low of $1.14
- Press launch of Kara Goucher’s recovery line
- Press announcement of Allie Kieffer + Oiselle professional athlete partnership
- Local, national, and international press opportunities secured
- Major marathon race press secured
- Athlete photoshoot
- Lifestyle product photography