Beachy Media partnered with the founder of Supportersize and lung cancer survivor, Yariv Dolio Kafri, on a PR and Brand Marketing strategy as he set out to race the Trans Rockies Ultramarathon. We landed Dolio local and national press including an Instagram takeover with Runner’s World, the world’s leading authority in running-specific media which generated an 8x increase in Supportersize’s Instagram following. Concurrently, we engaged and landed brand representation and social media promotion of Dolio’s incredible feat with Altra Footwear, Oakley, and Mountain Hardware.
Supportersize enables those affected by cancer to experience joy, solidarity, and achievement through physical activities and outdoor events. As a not-for-profit organization, we’re led by people living with cancer, for people living with cancer. While we can’t claim to heal cancer, we can empower people with moments of happiness, hope, and pride. Supportersize Inc. is a 501(c)(3) under federal tax guidelines.
- Professional copyediting services for blog posts
- Secured local and national press hits
- Highlighted Supportersize awareness as backbone of pitch
- Worked with brand partners on social media promotion
- Ran all of the social accounts with live updates from the run
- Instagram takeover with Runner’s World during the race